- Firmness 8/10
- 7" Orthopedic Spring, Dual Side
- Anti-Dustmite, Anti Bacteria, Anti Fungal
- 10Y Warranty
Measures: Single: L91 x D190 x H22/17cm | SS: L107 x D190 x H22/17cm Firmness 8/10 7" Orthopedic Spring, Dual Side Anti-Dustmite, Anti Bacteria, Anti Fungal 10Y Warranty
Single, Super single
After purchase, you will receive an email confirmation immediately. We will then contact you shortly to advise on estimated delivery time.
Please note that the information here is for normal times, and may be subjected to changes.
For overseas or wholesale orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is re-used from our old site. It is up-to-date, but we are in the midst of summarizing the information at the moment. We will upload a revised version soon, please bear with us.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delivery Rates & Timings
Delivery timing: Mon to Fri, either 10 am - 1 pm or 2 - 6 pm. Strictly no assembly jobs after 5pm as all jobs had to be completed before 6pm. We do not do delivery on weekends and Public Holidays. We provide urgent delivery, but at an additional fees of $50 per bed.
You will be contacted in advance to arrange a convenient date and time. Please allow 3 to 4 hours interval for delivery. Delivery can be made within 1 week of payment clearance (Ready stocks items). Shift/Dismantle/Disposal not included. Please clear room before delivery, otherwise we reserve the right to arrange for redelivery at a fee. Disposal services is at $40 onwards per disposal, to be pre-arranged. Tight working space subject to $80 surcharge. There is a redelivery fee of $80 onwards applicable to last min cancellation/changes of delivery.
$10 delivery charge applies for orders below $100. Free single trip delivery for purchases more than $100. NOTE: Addresses in CBD, TUAS, SENTOSA, and JURONG ISLAND are subject to additional costs of $20. The amount will be collected even after orders are submitted online. Non-lift landing (e.g. delivery to the bedroom but with stairs) will incur an additional charge per floor per item. This includes any staircase from unloading to the point where furniture will be set up. (Eg walk up apartment, inside the apartment etc) Please inform beforehand. Non Lift Charges $10 per bulky item per level (Eg Trundle/ Chairs) $20 per bulky item per level (Eg Single / Super Single Bed / Mattress (double deck or corner will be multiplied accordingly)/ Staircase/ Bookcase/ Drawers $30 per bulky item per level Queen Bed / Mattress or equivalent Capped at $200 per job. This is a non exhaustive list. Half a flight of stairs, fee will divide by 2. Anything below 4 steps won’t have charges.
Kids Haven sources its products from overseas. We do not operate factories and therefore do not have direct control over the manufacturing and shipping process.
Delivery lead times differ between brands. As a guide, we do keep stock of Maxtrix, ModBed, and selected Cilek and Joey's products. Please check with our sales staff if you have a specific enquiry for your purchase.
If you prefer to self-collect your items, you may do so at our Woodlands outlet. (Ask for address). Please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements prior to coming. Goods uncollected 3 months from the date of collection notification will be confiscated and resold to defray costs. Exceptions can be made if prior notice is given.
Free assembly: For all beds, full wardrobes, and full study tables. Other furniture prices do not include assembly (range from $15-$20 per item) unless otherwise stated.
Items will be pre-assembled prior to delivery. Bigger items such as wardrobes and beds will be assembled onsite. Please allow for sufficient space for the assembly works and space for the items.
Should there be no reasonable amount of space given at the point of assembly, additional charges of $100 will apply for additional labour. We need a clearance space of around 20cm for screws to enter.
Furniture disposals, removal, moving of furnitures at the customer's home from point to point, reassembly and dismantling are subject to additional charges. Please notify prior to delivery.
We DO NOT include lights assembly and bookshelves wall mounting services in our charges. Please arrange your own electrician or handyman.
Full payment is required prior to delivery. A minimum of 50% deposit is required for items with longer waiting time. Balance payment by bank transfer.
SOLID Pine Wood Beds - Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Wood: Due to the nature of the pine wood, there will be imperfect wood pieces, hairline cracks, visible wood grains like eyes and irregular grains throughout the bed. This does not constitute a defect. Please examine our displays carefully.
2. Bed Base: The bed base used is raw finish - solely as a support for the mattress. Due to customer's feedback, we have changed the bed base to one with gaps. It is sturdier than before.
3. Paint: Non-toxic oil base painting technique which allows the pine oak wood grains to show.
4. Solid Pine Wood Beds are strictly non-refundable as they are made-to-order.
5. Warranty: 1 year limited structural warranty from date of delivery (Note: Max 200kg load)
6. As solid pine wood beds are made to order. ALL orders placed will be given an artwork for approval prior to production. Please vet and check through the artwork details prior to confirmation.
Once confirmation in writing is given, ALL discrepancies arising from the bed delivery will be dependant on the signed artwork and not the Order form. This is because changes could still have been made even after orders are placed.
Beds cannot be further altered once artwork is confirmed and submitted for production. Any additional changes after order placement are subject to additional charges (where applicable).
Maxtrix Beds (Additional Terms and Conditions)
1. Please note that the trundle of the Maxtrix collection cannot fit standard single size mattresses bought from elsewhere. We carries a range of standard size mattresses that can fit this collection.
2. Warranty: 5 years limited structural warranty from date of delivery.
3. Purchase of Maxtrix parts ONLY does not consitute installation works. Installation charges applies seperately.
Cilek Beds (Additional Terms and Conditions)
1. Please note that the bed (selected models) and trundle of the Cilek collection cannot fit standard single size mattresses bought from elsewhere. We carries a range of standard size mattresses that can fit this collection.
2. Warranty: 2 years limited structural warranty from date of delivery.
4. Cilek products are currently on PRE ORDER Basis and need a waiting time of around 3 months due to long shipping time from Europe.
Returns and Exchanges
Kids Haven strives for customer satisfaction and we want to make your shopping experience with us a pleasant one. Returns and exchanges are willingly accepted within 7 days from the day the purchase is made and we will issue a refund less fees, and delivery charges if we have already delivered the items to you.
You are responsible to bring the items to our showroom. If a collection service is required, there is a S$80-200 collection charge for beds, furniture, and other larger items, S$30 dispatched courier service for smaller items. There is also an admin fee of 25% if the return/exchange is due to customers' own will.
For all returns, we simply ask that you take care to return the items to us in the condition that you received them. The return items should be unopened and unused and still in its original packaging.
Please note that we cannot accept returns based on the below:
At Kids Haven, we endeavor to deliver the items to you in good condition. Efforts have been taken in both packing and shipping process to ensure the items arrive safely. it is equally frustrating to both yourself and us when things go wrong during shipping transit or during the supplier's packing process.
Here’s what to expect:
As these are hand-painted children's furniture or bulky wood furniture, please note that minor scratches, paint marks. and paint irregularities are common signs that could be found on hand-made items. Please pardon these signs in the event you face them in your purchase. in the case of beds and wardrobes (minor chips might occur during the shipping process).
1. If your surface defects do not affect the aesthetic and usage function of the product, we will be glad you continue to use them.
2. If the surface defects do not align with point 1, please send pictures of the affected product to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details. We will arrange to rectify or replace the affected parts within 7 days. in the event, we do not have the available part on hand, please allow for 3 to 5 weeks for the replacement part to be shipped in. In the case of customised beds about 1.5 to 2 months as the parts had to be remake due to special sizes.
Damage during Delivery
Kids Haven, and our professional assemblers, endeavor to take utmost care when delivering and assembling the furniture. However, in the unfortunate event that there is any accidental damage to your property (e.g. floor, walls, etc), we will first assess if the damage is caused directly by our delivery team in the process of the assembly. As a follow up, we will assist to touch up the damage, but since we are not specialists, we will only be able to touch up on a best efforts basis.
All other issues relating to the above will be dealt on a case-by-case basis. Please report defects or any dissatisfaction within 7 days upon receipt of your products to email@example.com. All issues should be accompanied by photos and information relating to the issue. Please allow for 2 to 3 days of investigation work to be done. A satisfactory answer and the necessary actions will be taken accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by any issues arising from these problems.
Above terms and conditions are subject to changes in the management without prior notice.