Measures: Various, see below. (Minimally, one side is 301cm). Underbed loft height is 112cm, overall height is 156cm.
- Corner beds are so innovative. The structure saves space and create more room for the kids. You can sleep 3 or even 4, and still have room for storage or study.
- IMPT rule: Corner beds have an anchor bed which stands on four legs, along with a suspended bed which stands on two legs and is supported by the anchor bed. (For this listing, the anchor bed is the low bunk, and the suspended bed is the mid loft.)
- Note that you can rotate the corner bed in any way you like, such that the beds are flushed at a corner, so long as you adhere to the anchor bed/suspended bed rule. The staircase and ladders can then be added in the final setup.
Choose colour: White or Natural colour. Currently we only have Paneled and White color for Queen Sizes, and we only have Paneled for Natural colour.
- Choose size and design: Single (both), Super Single (both) or Queen (only Paneled). If you select Paneled, it would be Paneled for all the bed ends. You cannot mix bed end design.
- *Measurements: For the following, the first refers to the anchor bed, while the second refers to the suspended bed. (E.g. Queen-Single = the anchor bunk bed fits queen mattress, while the suspended loft bed fits single mattress).
- Single-Single: L301 x D203 x H156 cm (without staircase); L354 x D203 x H156 cm (staircase on the suspended loft bed); L301 x D256 x H156 cm (staircase on the anchor bunk bed); L354 x D256 x H156 cm (staircase-staircase).
- SuperSingle-Single OR SuperSingle-SuperSingle: L318 x D203 x H156 cm (without staircase); L371 x D203 x H156 cm (staircase on the suspended loft bed); L318 x D256 x H156 cm (staircase on the anchor bunk bed); L371 x D256 x H156 cm (staircase-staircase).
- Queen-Single OR Queen-SuperSingle: L363 x D203 x H156 cm (without staircase); L416 x D203 x H156 cm (staircase on the suspended loft bed); L363 x D256 x H156 cm (staircase on the anchor bunk bed); L416 x D256 x H156 cm (staircase-staircase)
- Choose Entrance: Staircase or Ladder.
- The entrance choice does not specify which bed it is for. E.g. If you select Straight-Angled Ladder, you could use the straight ladder for the anchor bed, and the angled ladder for suspended bed, or vice versa.
- Note that you can't choose side ladder on this listing to prevent confusion, but side ladder is actually the same price. Please write in the notes if you like it to be a side ladder.
- All fabrics (top tent, underbed curtains, beddings) and mattresses are sold separately.
- Discover Maxtrix! It's the largest furniture system in the world. Modular beds from USA, it comes with 5 years warranty, uses Premium Birch wood, holds 350kg weight, and adheres to US and EU safety standards.
- The listing is all in Singapore sizes. We keep ready stocks in Singapore.